BIG BLOCK MODIFIEDS
2023 Pepsi Big-Block Modifieds are DirtCar sanctioned
Big Block Modifieds – the beasts of the Northeast. These open-wheel style cars feature big block v8 engines (up to 467 cubic inches) that develop 800 horsepower with a center steer chassis that weighs at least 2500 pounds with driver included. They primarily race on dirt ovals in the Northeastern United States and Canada along with some select dates in Florida and North Carolina.
- General Rules & Specifications (pdf) as provided by DirtCar Racing & Super Dirt Car Series.
- 2023 Weekly Purse / Payouts
- Big Block Modified Roster
- Technical Bulletin – Plastic Wheel Covers 3/21/22
- Geneva Club Beverage – Independently Owned Pepsi-Cola Bottling Company